For legal reasons, the content you are trying to access is restricted. You must read and agree to the disclaimer below to proceed:
Disclaimer – Important
ELECTRONIC VERSIONS OF THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE BY INTEGRAFIN HOLDINGS PLC (THE “COMPANY”) IN GOOD FAITH AND FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, JAPAN OR THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, OR PERSONS IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE DISTRIBUTION OF THESE MATERIALS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION OR WOULD REQUIRE ANY REGISTRATION OR LICENSING WITHIN SUCH JURISDICTION.
Please read this notice carefully – it applies to all persons who view this webpage. Please note that the disclaimer set out below may be altered or updated at any time, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of the Company. You should read it in full each time you visit this site.
Viewing the materials you are seeking to access may not be lawful in certain jurisdictions. In other jurisdictions, only certain categories of person may be allowed to view such materials. Any persons who wish to view these materials must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any local requirements that prohibit or restrict them from doing so.
The information in the following pages is not intended for, and is not to be made available to, persons in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa. Any announcements regarding securities offerings, or references to securities offerings, that are contained on these pages do not constitute an offering of those securities. Any offering of securities will be contained in a prospectus that contains detailed information about the Company and the offered securities, including a discussion of risks, the Company’s business and relevant financial information.
Any securities referred to in these materials have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or under the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and may not be offered, sold, taken up, resold, transferred or delivered, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and in compliance with any applicable securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
Any securities referred to in these materials have not been and will not be registered under the securities laws of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa and may not be offered, sold, taken up, resold, transferred or delivered, directly or indirectly, within such jurisdictions except pursuant to an applicable exemption from, and in compliance with, any applicable securities laws.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this webpage or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage.
These materials must not be released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, in or into the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa or any jurisdiction where the distribution of these materials would breach any applicable law or regulation or would require any registration or licensing within such jurisdiction.
Basis of access
Access to electronic versions of these materials is being made available on this webpage by the Company in good faith and for information purposes only. Persons seeking access to this webpage represent and warrant to the Company that they are doing so for information purposes only. Making press announcements and other documents available in electronic format does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, securities in the Company. Further, it does not constitute a recommendation by the Company or any other party to sell or buy securities in the Company.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
By clicking the “I agree” box below, I confirm that:
- I am not resident in, or accessing this website from, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa or any other jurisdiction where accessing these materials is unlawful;
- if I am resident in, or accessing this website from, an EEA Member State, I am a professional investor*;
*A professional investor is defined as any person who meets the criteria to be a professional client:
- an entity required to be authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets, e.g.
- a credit institution;
- an investment firm;
- any other authorised or regulated financial institution;
- an insurance company;
- a collective investment scheme or the management of such a scheme;
- a pension fund or the management company of a pension fund;
- a commodity or commodity derivatives dealer;
- a local;
- any other institutional investor;
- a large undertaking meeting two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
- balance sheet total of EUR 20,000,000;
- net turnover of EUR 40,000,000;
- own funds of EUR 2,000,000;
- a national or regional government, a public body that manages public debt, a central bank, an international or supranational institution (such as the World Bank, the IMF, the ECP, the EIB) or another similar international organisation;
- another institutional investor whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments. This includes entities dedicated to the securitisation of assets or other financing transactions.
- I agree that I will not transmit or otherwise send any materials accessible on this website to any person resident, or located, in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa or any other jurisdiction where to do so would breach any applicable law or regulation, or would require any registration or licensing within such jurisdiction; and
- I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above. I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms.