Terms and Conditions for use of the IntegraFin Website
The use of this website (the ‘Site’) is subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms). If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using the Site.
This Site and the information on it are communicated from the United Kingdom by IntegraFin Holdings plc (IntegraFin). IntegraFin is an unregulated public limited company. It owns Integrated Financial Arrangements Ltd, IntegraFin Services Limited, Integrated Application Development Pty Limited, Objective Asset Management Limited and Transact IP Limited as wholly owned subsidiaries.
About the Site
The Site is owned, maintained, and operated by IntegraFin whose registered office is at 29 Clement’s Lane, London EC4N 7AE.
The information on the Site is provided for your information only and does not constitute, and should not be construed as, investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise transact in any product. In addition, nothing on the Site shall or is intended to constitute financial, legal, accounting or tax advice.
Information on the Site
IntegraFin has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate, current, complete, fit for its intended purpose and compliant with relevant United Kingdom regulations. However errors or omissions may occur due to circumstances beyond IntegraFin’s control and no warranty is given, or representation made, regarding the accuracy, validity or completeness of the information on the Site and no liability is accepted by such persons for the accuracy or completeness of such information. Information posted on the Site is current only as at the date it is posted and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. To the extent that any information on the Site relates to a third party, such information has been provided by that third party and is the sole responsibility of such third party and IntegraFin accepts no liability for such information. All content on the Site is subject to modification from time to time without notice.
Links to websites operated by third parties are provided for information only and do not constitute any form of advice, endorsement or recommendation of such websites or the material on them. IntegraFin accepts no responsibility for information contained on any other sites which can be accessed by hypertext link from the Site or for these sites not being available at all times. IntegraFin has not reviewed, and will not review or update such websites or information and any use that you make of such websites and information is at your own risk.
- No warranty is given that the contents of the Site are compatible with all computer systems or browsers or that the Site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis.
- IntegraFin does not accept any liability for any damages or losses arising from changes or alterations made to the Site by unauthorised third parties.
- IntegraFin does not accept any liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind or for the security or confidentiality of information transmitted across the internet to or from IntegraFin or any of its subsidiaries. Any such transmission of information is entirely at your own risk and any material downloaded from the Site is downloaded at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by law, IntegraFin, its subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees and agents expressly exclude all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law or the law of equity. IntegraFin and its subsidiaries will only be liable to you in respect of any direct losses arising from your use of or inability to use the Site in the event of IntegraFin’s gross negligence, wilful default or fraud.
- In no event will IntegraFin or any of its subsidiaries be liable to any persons for any indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of any use of or inability to use the Site or the information contained on it, or on any other hyper-linked site including, without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment or otherwise, even if IntegraFin is expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
IntegraFin reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access to any page(s) included in the Site without notice at any time and accepts no liability if, for any reason, these pages are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Compliance with Law and Regulation
When using the Site you must comply with all applicable local, national and international laws including those related to data privacy, exportation of technical or personal data.
- Unless otherwise specified, IntegraFin is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Site, its content and the information, imagery and data published on it including but not limited to copyright and trade mark rights (whether registered or unregistered). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties.
- Notwithstanding paragraph (a) above, no warranty or indemnity is given that the use of the Site, or any information or material taken or downloaded from the Site will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Reproduction in any form of any part of the content, information, imagery or data from, or underlying, the Site save for in strict compliance with these Terms, is prohibited without the prior written consent of IntegraFin. All such intellectual property rights shall continue to be held by IntegraFin or its licensors and no rights of any kind in such rights shall pass to you.
- The information held on the Site is for your own personal use only. You may print or download copies of, or extracts from, pages from the Site for your personal reference but you must not modify those copies or extracts in any way. IntegraFin (and any identified contributors), as the authors of material on the Site must always be acknowledged.
- All trade marks, service marks, company names and logos are the property of their respective holders. The display of any trade names or trade marks on the Site does not imply that any licence has been granted by or to any third party in respect of the same. Any use by you of these marks, names or logos may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
Please note that there is no guarantee that any email sent by you will be received by us, or that the contents of any such email will remain private during internet transmission. Any information is sent at your own personal risk.
IntegraFin may delete or make changes to these Terms and to the information contained on the Site at any time. Where we make any changes to these Terms, you will be required to accept such changes in order to continue to use the Site. If you do not accept such revised Terms you may no longer be able to access the Site.
IntegraFin subsidiaries shall have the benefit of the rights conferred on them by these Terms but otherwise no person who is not a party to these Terms may enforce its terms under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms shall be governed by, and these Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any legal action or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
If you do not understand any part of this Agreement, please contact us.