IntegraFin Privacy and Cookies Policy
In this Policy ‘IntegraFin’ and ‘we’ means IntegraFin Holdings plc. We will collect, use, keep and share your personal information as described in this Policy.
IntegraFin is a Data Controller registered with the UK Information Commissioner. You can find details of its registration in the Public Register of Data Controllers on the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk.
The personal information we collect about you
We will collect, use, share and store personal information about you, including your name, address, email and telephone number.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
- To conduct statistical analysis and to keep records.
To whom we may send your personal information
We may send your personal information to the following:
- To the email address or other contact details you provide – to respond to any queries we may receive from you.
- To legal and regulatory authorities or any third party when required to do so; for example in order to comply with a court order, or in connection with suspected money laundering or other serious crime, or to respond to any request from either a UK or overseas regulator.
- To any third party to whom we are permitted by law or regulation to disclose your personal information for our legitimate business purposes.
How we keep your personal information secure
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep it safe and secure. For example, only employees who need personal information to provide services to you have access to it. We also employ a variety of electronic security measures such as firewalls and data encryption techniques.
The period of time we will hold your personal information
We will hold your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud and other financial crime prevention and legitimate business purposes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are sent to your computer when you access a website. They are used as a means of collecting information about you such as your IP address and how you have used our website. The following is a list of the different types of cookies that can be used:
- Session cookies only exist for the duration of your visit to our website and are deleted on exit. Session cookies are used to maintain the link between the web server and your computer so that you can move between various pages on our website without having to login each time. They also help maintain security.
- Persistent or permanent cookies are stored on your computer’s hard drive and remain there until they expire or are deleted. These cookies are used to remember the preferences or actions of the user across the website.
The above types of cookies may be set by the website you are viewing (known as first party cookies) or are set by a website other than the one you are viewing (known as third party cookies).
What cookies do we use?
|Type of Cookie||Cookie Name||Purpose||Opting Out|
(First Party Cookies)
(Third Party Cookies)
|Targeting cookies are set by a website other than the one you are currently on. On the IntegraFin Site, two targeting cookies are used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous site statistics.||You may opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by visiting http://tools.google.com/
Third Party links
This Policy does not cover any third party links on our website that link to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please write to us at the address given below. We will provide you with the personal information you have requested within 40 days. We will charge you £10 for this service.
We want to make sure that the information you give us is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to remove, update or correct any information you think is inaccurate.
Changes to our Policy
We keep our Policy under regular review and we will place any updates on our website. You may also contact us via any of the addresses given below for an up-to-date version. This Policy was last updated in December 2017.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Policy or information we hold about you:
IntegraFin Holdings plc Data Protection Officer
IntegraFin Holdings plc, 29 Clement’s Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
T: (0)207 608 4900
F: (0)207 608 5300