Rita Dhut – Independent Non-Executive Director
Rita joined the Group in September 2021 as a Non-Executive Director.
Previous experience includes:
- Financial Times Foundation for Financial Literacy – Founder Trustee and Non – Executive Director (2021 to present)
- JPMorgan European Investment Trust Plc – Non – Executive Director (2019 to present)
- Ashoka Indian Equity Investment Trust Plc – Non – Executive Director (2018 to present)
- Newable Private Investing – Venture Partner for a range of pre Series A deep technology funds (2018 to present)
- The Girls’ Day School Trust – Non – Executive Director (2016 to present)
- Practical Dialogue Ltd – Executive Director (2013 to 2019)
- Aviva Investors – various positions including senior European Equity Fund Manager (2001 to 2012) and Head of European Equities (2004 to 2006)
- M&G – various positions including Director of European Equities (1994 to 2000)
Rita has a BSc in Business Studies from City University.